Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blog Roll: 15mm, aliens, and zombies, oh my!

Two sick parents plus one teething baby is not a household conducive to painting, but I'd like to post at least one more handful of things before we pack everything up to move to our new casa...

In the meantime, I thought I'd mention a handful of interesting blogs I've come across in the last week or so:

The Closet Gamer - 15mm sci-fi from Khurasan, Traveler and GZG. His latest posts are a bunch of nice LIGHTSABERS FOR EVERYONE conversions.

15mm Strife - more 15mm sci-fi including a nice Commander Shepard conversion.

Dawn of the Lead - Xenomorphs, zombies, and Blood Bowl.

Lucky Joe's Place - A LOT of zombies, and some nice terrain.

3 comments:

  1. Some nice blogs there, that's some more added to my blogroll for following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a reminder to myself to steal the Tau Stealth Suit => 15mm mini-mecha idea from this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent site, i'll be visiting this blog often. to play some zombie games and relax, visit http://flashshed.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!